Realist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Realist

Welcome

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Langerz/Frida

Langerz/Frida

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned Empty
PostSubject: Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned   Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 6:34 pm

Tonight, was rather fun, and funny at the same time. It started off with the Noobs, Tomtenisse~, Ruby, Diamon, Chaosruler making a trap in goroma, using clocks etc. My friend (lvl 60) died. Me and Dan then went on noob chars to see what was happening. As we almost arrived there, diamond and Tomtenisse IX logged. We carried on and we went into the TP. Tomtenisse III was there, afk (Ruby mcing) and Dan was on a lvl 82 druid so he killed him. We then saw Ruby running into goroma demons so dan logged onto his knight, lvl 82 and followed. I was still on a noob char They then had a trap at the goroma demons, next to the TP. Dan wasnt in any rush to escape, so he let them atk him. However, Ruby must have fired 400(?) sds and healed 200(?) times. I then logged onto Vesica and ran there luring as many Fe's as i could and i also lured 2 demons. I then went into the TP and started spamming exori gran and atking Ruby. Ruby then went out of the TP falling into my trap and dieing to the demons and fe's. Me and dan then targetted a lvl 90(?)Tomte nisse pally that was there, he then went of the the TP as well as Chaosruler (107 rp) and started running. The fe's and demons killed Tomte Nisse but chaos escaped.

some more happened but im tired good night.
Back to top Go down
MooN

MooN

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned   Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

Pwnagededoonerdedagedlingtoned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realist :: General-
Jump to: